I was flipping through my pictures and came across this memorable picture and thought I would share it with you all. Little A was about 1 1/2 years old and decided to take his diaper off during nap time and play "playdoh"!! Don't laugh-it took forever to clean it off the wall, crib slats and him. What memories our children give us!! Love ya, Little A!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Eeeewww!!!! A couple of mine did that to me too. And you're right, it took FOREVER to clean up! I think they managed to touch every single bar of the crib...
YUCK! I remember when that happened. Carter did that not too long ago, he's always taking off his diaper. It was everywhere! Ryan helped me clean up but only after he broke out the rubber gloves.
Oh yeah, that is definitely a rubber gloves job and the clothes? At my house, they'd go in the trash. You know, I don't think my kids have done that to me yet. Only one left to try it now is C. I shudder at the thought.
Post a Comment